The synergy in which this duo works in face care is beautiful. The Happiness Essentials Kit gives you two phenomenal products: a facial Elixir and a facial Serum. Your skin deserves the affection and love that are present in each one of them, as well as the care they will provide.
Delicate and perfumed, our facial Serum will protect your skin for everyday life. It creates a thin protective layer for the face, that helps to hydrate, purify, lighten and even out the complexion. Among the various active ingredients present in this formula, it has hyaluronic acid and vegetable collagen that will even help to reduce the effects of wrinkles and expression lines. For men it is an excellent option to moisturize and protect the skin on the face, and for women too, especially to create a protective film on the skin before applying makeup. Try washing your face with our Powder Facial Soap before applying it.
The facial Elixir is the Facial Serum´s ideal partner, in addition to complementing its benefits, it is a powerful ally to purify, regenerate tissues and eliminate dead cells, acting above all in the prevention of expression lines and wrinkles, in the control of oiliness, and in the hydration of the skin.
ESSENTIALS HAPPINESS: FACE
- We use natural, biodegradable ingredients in our products, and whenever possible biological.
- Our products are vegan, and not tested on animals.
- The colors of our products are natural and usually come from the plants used in the preparation.
- Our products are handcrafted so they may have differences in color on packaging, labels and content.
- In the case of liquid products, it is normal to find sediments from the bottom of the package, because we use extracts, aerial parts or plant powders in the preparations. Therefore, we always suggest shaking the bottle before using.
- Our containers are all recyclable (glass or plastic) and we kindly ask customers to reuse or dispose of them in the correct recyclable waste containers.
- We advise customers to use the most suitable systems when handling the product to remove the contents of the container before being applied or consumed (spray, dropper, spatula or spoon). We do not recommend using your fingertips for this purpose, as it can contaminate and spoil the product.