In the Generosity Essencials Kit you will find two prestigious products for oral care: a Cream Toothpaste, formulated not only for cleaning but also to treat and whiten teeth, and a Kavala & Gandusha oil, both made from herbal hygiene and oral care.
Kavala mouthwash oil, an ancient Ayurvedic practice, is intended to cleanse and purify the body of the toxins expelled by our bodies during sleep. It cleans and removes microbes and toxins from the mouth, regulates the PH , helps to remove bacterial plaque, strengthens the vocal cords and jaw, helps to reduce headaches and rhinitis, prevents the formation of cavities and bacterial plaque, and even, provides fresh breath, protects the teeth, strengthens the digestive system, among other benefits.
The cream toothpaste has been carefully designed for the health of the mouth and digestive tract. It has numerous Ayurvedic medicinal plants, such as: Mustard Tree, Amla, Tulsi, Neem, Clove and Activated Charcoal, which act as tooth whiteners, antiseptics, and anti-inflammatory, stimulating digestion and helping in the prevention and treatment of tartar and gingivitis, in addition to butters and vegetable oils that will hydrate, nourish, as well as protect and shine your teeth.
ESSENTIALS GENEROSITY: MOUTH
- We use natural, biodegradable ingredients in our products, and whenever possible biological.
- Our products are vegan, and not tested on animals.
- The colors of our products are natural and usually come from the plants used in the preparation.
- Our products are handcrafted so they may have differences in color on packaging, labels and content.
- In the case of liquid products, it is normal to find sediments from the bottom of the package, because we use extracts, aerial parts or plant powders in the preparations. Therefore, we always suggest shaking the bottle before using.
- Our containers are all recyclable (glass or plastic) and we kindly ask customers to reuse or dispose of them in the correct recyclable waste containers.
- We advise customers to use the most suitable systems when handling the product to remove the contents of the container before being applied or consumed (spray, dropper, spatula or spoon). We do not recommend using your fingertips for this purpose, as it can contaminate and spoil the product.