Three ancient Ayurvedic rituals in three simple flasks that bring the love and care of Nature to the three important channels of the head: mouth, ears, and nose. This Essentials Dedication kit contains one Kavala & Gandusha, one Karna Pratisaranam and one Pratimarsha Nasya. These beautiful products will act to cleanse, unblock, and protect these channels that are essential for our Prana, the vital energy that circulates within us.
Kavala oral rinse oil is intended to cleanse and purify the body of toxins expelled by our bodies during sleep. It cleans and removes microbes and toxins from the oral cavity, regulates PH, helps to remove plaque, strengthens the vocal cords and jaws, helps to improve headaches and rhinitis, prevents the formation of cavities and bacterial plaque, and even, provides fresh breath, protects the teeth, strengthens the digestive system, among other benefits.
Oiling the ears is essential to protect them, removes waxes and external impurities, but also strengthens our physical and mental balance. Practice Karna Pratisaranam or Karna Purana (+ INFO access the product link below). It has Sesame Oil, Olive Oil and Ashwagandha, which promotes purification, awakens the senses and boosts vitality; it also includes the essential oils of Ajowan, Cinnamon and Lavender, which will help fight fungus, bacteria, infections and inflammation, while also calming the mind and relieving headaches and migraines.
Nasya Oil (for nasal administration) cleanses, nourishes and strengthens the nasal tissues. It is produced with an infusion of the Brahmi plant that has rejuvenating effects on brain cells and nervous system, improves memory, concentration, and mental abilities, especially for focus and learning. It is also a powerful antioxidant, which strengthens the immune system, increases vitality, and promotes longevity, also purifies the blood and strengthens the liver, kidneys and heart. Our formula also has the active principles of Ajowan, Eucalyptus and Peppermint, which help in nasal decongestion and protect against infections. The practice of Pratimarsha, daily application of Nasya Oil, also helps to improve the quality of the voice, strengthen vision, promote mental clarity, prevent hair loss and diseases related to the mouth and head.
Caution: In case of chronic health problems, ear pain or infection, pregnancy or breastfeeding, consult a qualified healthcare professional before administering the oil to the ear and do not use if you have perforated eardrums. Nasya oil should not be administered after drinking alcohol, when you feel very weak, if you have any parasitic head disease, and when the doshas are very excessive.
ESSENTIALS DEDICATION: MOUTH, NOSE AND EARS
- We use natural, biodegradable ingredients in our products, and whenever possible biological.
- Our products are vegan, and not tested on animals.
- The colors of our products are natural and usually come from the plants used in the preparation.
- Our products are handcrafted so they may have differences in color on packaging, labels and content.
- In the case of liquid products, it is normal to find sediments from the bottom of the package, because we use extracts, aerial parts or plant powders in the preparations. Therefore, we always suggest shaking the bottle before using.
- Our containers are all recyclable (glass or plastic) and we kindly ask customers to reuse or dispose of them in the correct recyclable waste containers.
- We advise customers to use the most suitable systems when handling the product to remove the contents of the container before being applied or consumed (spray, dropper, spatula or spoon). We do not recommend using your fingertips for this purpose, as it can contaminate and spoil the product.