A Basic Kit for beard care that includes an Aftershave and a Shaving Oil. This pair will treat and recover the skin on the face, and strengthen and stimulate the growth of beard hair, leaving it beautiful and soft.
The aftershave, made with natural and herbal ingredients, is very comfortable for the skin, and helps in the recovery of small lesions and redness, leaving the skin hydrated, fresh, and silky after shaving. Our formula also has Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vegetable Glycerin that also help to soothe, repair, and hydrate the skin.
The oil will leave your beard hydrated, beautiful and above all protected thanks to its antimicrobial action. The formula was designed to have a double action: for the hair and for the face and neck skin. Made with the powerful Castor, Mustard and Jojoba oils that help in the strengthening and growth of the hair and provide shine and hydration to the beard; on the skin, it provides a calming soothing experience while also promoting tissue elasticity and regeneration. In addition to the power of plants, it also has Pro-vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Maca plant extract that have a calming action and help strengthen and grow the hair.
ESSENTIALS AFFECTION: BEARD
- We use natural, biodegradable ingredients in our products, and whenever possible biological.
- Our products are vegan, and not tested on animals.
- The colors of our products are natural and usually come from the plants used in the preparation.
- Our products are handcrafted so they may have differences in color on packaging, labels and content.
- In the case of liquid products, it is normal to find sediments from the bottom of the package, because we use extracts, aerial parts or plant powders in the preparations. Therefore, we always suggest shaking the bottle before using.
- Our containers are all recyclable (glass or plastic) and we kindly ask customers to reuse or dispose of them in the correct recyclable waste containers.
- We advise customers to use the most suitable systems when handling the product to remove the contents of the container before being applied or consumed (spray, dropper, spatula or spoon). We do not recommend using your fingertips for this purpose, as it can contaminate and spoil the product.